Health Plus More is the trading name of Health & More Ltd.
– All products are brought directly for major companies and authorised suppliers.
– Please ensure you check full product details for packaging and description.
– All prices are in UK pound sterling and include VAT where applicable.
– All stock and price are subject to availability.
– Any price in any other currency is based on the current exchange rate and may change without notification when your order is processed, the total may vary dependant on the rate of exchange at the time.
– Please ensure you check your order details and packaging description carefully before submitting your order, as changes cannot be made once the order has been placed.
– We aim to acknowledge all complaints within 7 working days, although we try to acknowledge all complaints immediately. The customer will be informed of all progress.
– According to Data Protection Act 1988, we do not supply any of your details to a third party, unless you have given Health Plus More consent to do so.
– If necessary, orders may be subject to further security checks at our discretion. This may require verification of your credit/debit card details and full postal address. We reserve the right to cancel any orders if the correct information cannot be supplied.
– Health Plus More reserve the right to request payment of the price difference if the actual postage cost is more than quoted on the website in certain circumstances. If the difference of postage cost is not received within 3 working days from the day of the request. We reserve the right to cancel the order. The original amount paid will be refunded to you in the same method.
– Please allow up to 14 days for the payment to clear. We reserve the right to deliver certain orders to the billing address only.
– Customers will be notified by email if this should be the case.
– If we have insufficient stock to deliver the goods ordered, we will notify you as soon as possible or offer alternative items (to the same value) or alternatively we will credit your card for the cost of the unavailable goods.