No products in the cart.
Vitasorb® Multivitamins (Liquid Multivitamin) 30ml
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- Vitasorb® Multivitamins includes a range of vitamins in a highly absorbable liquid form. They can be taken under the tongue or added to drinks. The Vitasorb® range is ideal for those for whom capsules and tablets are unsuitable.
- Provides liquid multivitamins to facilitate absorption
- Ideal for those who have difficulty or prefer not to swallow capsules or tablets
- Can be taken sublingually (under the tongue) for those with gastrointestinal difficulties
- Ideal for individuals with malabsorption
- Suitable for the elderly
- Vitamin E contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Vitamin C contributes to the normal function of the immune system including before and after physical exercise
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums, skin and teeth
- Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal teeth
- Vitamin D contributes to the normal function of the immune system
Fifteen drops taken twice daily in water with food, or taken directly under the tongue, or as professionally directed.
Product Information per Daily Intake
|Ingredient||Amount||Providing||% EC NRV|
|Vitamin A 1250iu||750mcg||Retinol Equivalent||94|
|Vitamin D2 25iu||0.62mcg||12|
|Vitamin E 150iu||100mg||Alpha Tocopherol Equivalent||833|
|Thiamine (Vitamin B1)||3.6mg||327|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)||1.6mg||114|
|Niacin (Vitamin B3)||18mg||Niacin Equivalent||113|
Purified Water, Preservatives (Glycerol & Potassium Sorbate), Modified Tapioca Starch, Vitamin E (as D-Alpha Tocopherol Acetate), Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid), Niacin (as Nicotinamide), Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride),Thamine (as Thiamine Hydrochloride), Riboflavin ( as Riboflavin-5-Phosphate Sodium), Vitamin A (as Retinyl Palmitate), Folic Acid, Acacia Gum, Sunflower Oil, Sucrose, Corn Starch, Antioxidant (Natural Mixed Tocopherols),Vitamin B12 (as Hydroxycobalamin), Vitamin D2.
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
- Long term intake of amounts greater than 10mg vitamin B6 daily may lead to mild tingling and numbness
- This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle
- Do not exceed the stated recommended daily intake
- Store below 25°C in a dry place away from direct sunlight and heat
- Do not purchase if the seal is broken
- Keep out of reach of children