No products in the cart.
Vegan Omega – 3 (Algal DHA & EPA) 30 Capsules
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
£14.40 – £25.20
Vegan Omega -3 (Algal DHA & EPA) is one of the first supplements in the UK to give vegetarians and vegans a direct supply of important EPA & DHA from natural algae
- DHA & EPA contribute to normal function of the heart with a daily intake of 250mg DHA & EPA
- DHA contributes to the maintenance of normal brain function and vision with a daily intake of 250mg DHA
- Suitable for daily use and during pregnancy (no added vitamin A or D)
- Maternal intake of DHA contributes to the normal brain development of the foetus and breastfed infants and contributes to the normal visual development of infants up to 12 months of age
- Approved by the Vegetarian Society
30 Capsules, 60 Capsules
One capsule taken daily with food, or as professionally directed.
Product Information per Daily Intake
|INGREDIENT||AMOUNT||PROVIDING||% EC NRV|
|Algal Oil (life’sOMEGA™)||557mg||–|
life’sOMEGA™ (Algal Oil, High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Antioxidants [Natural Mixed Tocopherols & Ascorbyl Palmitate], Rosemary Extract),Capsule Shell (Modified Corn Starch, Glycerol, Carrageenan [Seagel Cap], Sodium Carbonate).
- Caution is advised with anticoagulant medication
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
- This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle
- Do not exceed the stated recommended daily intake
- Do not purchase if the seal is broken
- Keep out of reach of children
- Store below 25°C in a dry place away from direct sunlight and heat