No products in the cart.
Dormeasan® Valerian & Hops
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
£4.50 – £10.50
Herbal sleep remedy
Helps restore natural sleep
Tinctures of Valerian and Hops
Fresh herb extract
15ml, 50 ml
1ml of Dormeasan® oral liquid (equivalent to 35 drops) contains:
- Valerian root tincture 0.5ml (Valeriana officinalis L.) (1:10-11) Extraction solvent: ethanol 58%v/v
- Hops strobile tincture 0.5ml (Humulus lupulus L.) (1:12-13) Extraction solvent: ethanol 65% v/v
Other ingredients used are ethanol and water.
Dormeasan® may be used as a sleep remedy or for mild anxiety, by adults (over 18 years of age) and the elderly.
As a sleep remedy: Take 30 drops of the herbal remedy in a little water half an hour before bedtime.
For mild anxiety: This product may also be used to relieve the symptoms of mild anxiety. Take 10 – 20 drops once or twice daily.
Don’t take more than the recommended dose. This product is not known to be habit forming.
- Do not use if you are allergic to valerian root or hops, or if you are already taking medication for disturbed sleep or insomnia, or another herbal sleep remedy
- If your symptoms worsen or if you do not feel any benefit within 4 weeks, talk to your doctor
- Do not use Dormeasan® if you are pregnant or breast feeding
- Do not use Dormeasan® if you are taking another medicine that is affected by alcohol